1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the kangotextile.com web store (hereafter referred to as the ‘consumer’) and the Kango Tekstiil OÜ (the ‘web store’) for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Kango Textile web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Kango Textile web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page www.kangotextile.com/terms-conditions
1) All prices at the Kango Textile web store include a value added tax of 20%.
2) An additional charge for transport via Registered AirMail is added to purchases that total below EUR 200.00.
Product group: necklaces, scarves, shawls, yarns
Delivery: International Air Mail 8.00€; Maxi letter in Estonia 3.00€.
Tootegrupp: bags, blankets
Delivery: International Air Mail 13.00€; Maxi letter in Estonia 6.00€.
Every next product in shopping cart is adding 3.00€ to delivery.
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order (24 hours after placing the order).
4) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and Kango Textile will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
5) The Kango Textile web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page www.kangotextile.com/e-shop
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the ‘Edit cart’ button on the shopping cart page.
3) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method, payment via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or through other payment methods such as a Paypal. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order. To place an order, click on the ‘Place order’ button.
4) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
5) Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (M–F 8:00 – 17:00).Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday. This also applies to the ‘Pick up the order myself’ delivery option.
1) With the contract of sale, the Kango Textile web store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods as well as the goods that the Kango Textile web store will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to pay to the Kango Textile web store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled 24 hours after placing the order.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store.
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the Kango Textile web store assembles the order and hands it over to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store’s website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The Kango Textile web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Kango Textile web store could not foresee or control.
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason (depending on the products or services the consumer might not have the right to withdraw, in that case, the products and services have to be listed and they must comply with § 53(4) of the LOA.). The standard form of the application of withdrawal is available on the website of Kango Textile web store.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object’s nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a return notice and send it to email@example.com no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
4) The consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period. Consumer pays the delivery costs.
5) Instead of delivery via logistic company client can return the goods to Eesti Käsitöö Maja, Pikk 22 (cellar floor), Tallinn, Estonia.
6) In case of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund the sums paid for the items no later than within 14 days after the receipt of your withdrawal application.
7) Kango Textile has the right to withhold the refund until you have returned the item or presented a proof that you have given the returned item over to a post office.
8) Kango Textile will make the refund to the same account from where the payment was received.
1) The Kango Textile web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Kango Textile web store could not foresee or control.
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The Kango Textile web store has the right to use the consumer’s residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the Kango Textile website (link to the direct mail module)
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer’s personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
1) Please inform us immediately if an item is not the originally ordered item or it is defective, but no later than within 2 months from the moment of becoming aware of non-compliance or a defect by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Please include in your claim your contact details, the date of purchase, a description of the defect of the item and the content of your claim.
3) In case of a wrong or poor-quality item, please fill in a return form. Kango Textile will refund paid dispatching costs of the item, including costs incurred when posting the return. For that purpose, please keep the document that you receive when posting the parcel and send it to the e-mail address email@example.com along with the order number.
1) If the web store has refused to settle a complaint from the consumer or the consumer does not agree with the solution proposed by the web store and finds that their rights have been violated or interests damaged, the consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board or turn to the court. Consumers can file complaints themselves or through a representative. Information about the Consumer Protection Commission can be found on the “http://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee/et/tarbijale” website of the Consumer Protection Board. For the settlement of problems arising in the Member States of the European Union, contact the “http://www.consumer.ee/” European Consumer Centre.